The RS-C is a fully automated highly flexible standalone storage and inspection system for 6” reticles. It based on a modular, cartesian product platform allowing a high flexibility in storage size and a variety of applications.
The RS-C fits in new and existing production facilities.
The RS-C system offers ports for a variety of reticle carriers and is customizable for specific customer needs. It supports sort & merge functions.
The high throughput RS-C optimizes reticle logistics and scanner/stepper utilization.
- Reticle storage in Tec-Cell® micro-environment.
- Stores and manages reticle from 500 up to 3000 pcs.
- Supports all common carriers RSP, MRSP, cassettes and shippers.
- Particle and pellicle defect inspection.
- Air knife and reticle orientation.
- N2/xCAD purge option
- Particle Detection System (PDS)
- Bright light Inspection
- Macro Inspection Unit (MIU)
- Rotary / Air knife unit
- Airborne Molecular Contamination (AMC) filter
- Increased scanner/litho cell uptime.
- No scanner idle time, defined reticle arrives safe, on time, correctly orientated, clean with controlled quality.
- Reduced reticle rework costs.
- Reticle is protected from chemical contamination, haze & crystal grow.
- Increased number of exposes possible results in a high wafer in process (WIP) cycle time.
- Quality control, certifiable solution.
- Fully automated reticle handling, defined inspection procedures.
- Reliable, safe handling prevents reticle, pellicle damages and human mistakes.
- Low cost of ownership (COO).
- Low purge gas consumption (0.375 slpm/recticle).