The RS family provides a fully automated reticle management system that combines a sorter with a stocker capacity up to 2900 reticles on a minimal footprint. The reticles are safely stored in Tec-Cell© modules ensuring an ISO class 1 micro environment with optional N2/xCDA purge.
The RS family supports a variety of different reticle cassettes including SMIF multi-pods (MRSP), SMIF mono-pods (RSP) as well as Nikon and Canon reticle cassettes.
Key Features and Advantages
- Ensures reticle management and traceability.
- Particle Detection System reduces lithography rework.
- Increased scanner/litho cell uptime
- Reduced reticle rework costs
- Reticle is protected from chemical contamination, haze & crystal growth
- Increased number of exposes result in an extended reticle life time
- Highest storage density
- Fully automated reticle handling
- Reliable, safe handling reduces reticle, pellicle damage
- Low cost of ownership (COO)
- Low purge gas consumption (0.375 slpm/reticle