The RX family is an innovative combination of reticle stocker and carrier buffer manageing the reticles throughout the fab.
The RX provides a fully automated reticle management system that combines a reticle and carrier sort- and storage-system for up to 2304 reticles on the smallest footprint.
The reticles are safely stored in patented Tec-Cell® modules, providing an ISO class 1, micro-environment that can be optionally purge with N2 or xCDA.
The system can be configured to accommodate all common reticle carriers.
The field upgradeable OHT load-ports allow to integrated the system in fully automated litho bays.
Options such as the particle detection system are completing the RX to state of the art reticle storage solution.
Key Features and Advantages
- Reduction of haze and crystal grow with the patent pending Tec-Cell® storage technology.
- Fastest access time to every single reticle with carrier buffering technology.
- Fault free reticle-selection on every retrieval with the intelligent barcode reader system.
- Simultaneous access by Operators and AMHS with independent manual and OHT load-ports.
- Highest reliability based on field proven technology.
- Highest storage density available in the market.