The RXi is a fully automated standalone inspection system for 6” reticles with optional Particle detection system (PDS) and Macro inspection unit (MIU), Air knife – particle blow off station, Reticle Rotary Unit and others.
The RXi system offers ports for a variety of reticle carriers and is customizable for specific customer needs. It supports sort & merge functions and the high throughput RXi optimizes the scanner/stepper utilization.
The RXi can be used for different tasks such as
- Incoming inspection
- Fast automated qualification between process cycles
- Substitute mask handling by operators for manual inspection
- Defect inspection between process steps
- No scanner idle time, defined reticle arrives safe, on time, correctly orientated, clean with controlled quality.
- Decision maker due to inline particle detection, Inspection without impacting scanner throughput
- Fully automated reticle handling, defined inspection procedures
- Reliable, safe handling prevents reticle, pellicle damages and human mistakes
- Checks quality over reticle life time
- Verifies quality reticle delivery at all times